Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Self Analysis: Static or Dynamic ?


Analysis of Myself: within two years

I believe I would be considered Dynamic. I have changed a lot within the last two years in more ways than one. I started off in a serious relationship, which was not a healthy situation due to trust issues. I became quiet and more excluded, however that was not my true personality at all. My life consisted of nothing but homework and my boyfriend. I lost contact with my friends; therefore I had nothing to do with spare time. I also just lost my grandmother in car accident. When she was buried a part of me had gone with her. I became depressed to an extent and my personality had took a complete one eighty.
                As time progressed, I ended things with my previous boyfriend. I knew in order to be happy with myself I could not deal with the burdens of the relationship any longer. I developed a few of my old characteristics back. I laughed a little louder, smiled a lot more and grew more into the social butterfly I was destined to be. The pain from my grandmother still lingered however; I learned to cope with things on my own and with God.
                It took a long roller coaster of eight months to truly find myself again. I have developed more into the person I would like to be. I would not change anything from my past because I believe every trial in life has a purpose one will be grateful for. My reasons for being Dynamic are simple; it is a process of maturing and developing as a person. Many human beings are Dynamic throughout their adolescence because of all the new possibilities they are introduced to. 

1 comment:

  1. "... it is a process of maturing and developing as a person." I love that line. After reading this it is easy to see why you view yourself as a dynamic character. You've been through some excruciating moments; however, they've helped shape you into the person you are. I'm genuinely interested to know more about you as the year progresses.

    ReplyDelete