Friday, September 20, 2013

Reflection

The past four weeks I have learned a good amount and I am eager to continue learning. I have learned a broader variety of literary terms such as, static and dynamic characters as well as different points of view. I learned how to analyze parts of a story on a deeper level by reading How to Read Like A Professor. My favorite short story would be the lame shall enter first because it makes one pay attention to more details. I can not say I have a least favorite short story because I enjoyed them all. In the future I would not change very much at all. One thing I think would be helpful is to have a mini assignment after reading on our own then having class discussion before the major essay. The reasoning behind my suggestion is because after we discuss the story in class I realize important things that I could include in my essay. Overall, your a great teacher and I love your class!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback! Maybe I could have students write their blog AFTER class discussion? Any other suggestions for assignments I could do post reading?

    ReplyDelete