Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Mixtape

1. So small- Carrie Underwood
This is very symbolic to me because I tend to get caught up in the little things or worries of life and forget to look at the overall picture. The simplest things in life that make one happy and feel loved mean more than the problems.

2. Wasting all these tears on you- Cassadee Pope
I like this song because it helps me realize that no matter what others put you through they are not worth changing your happiness.You have to let them go and move on from it.

3. Laughed until we cried- Jason Aldean
This song means a lot to me because I think of my friends and my life now as a senior.

4. If Heaven Wasn't so far away- Justin Moore
I always think of my grandmother while listening to this song. It can explain my thoughts on her passing better than I can put into my own words.

5. I don't want this night to end- Luke Bryan
This song makes me happy because theres always those days in life you wish would last forever. The feeling is undescribable.

6.Don't let me be lonely- The Band Perry
I can not really explain this song, however I enjoy it very much which is unusual because normally The Band Perry is not one of my favorites.

7. Play it again- Luke Bryan
This is one of my favorite songs, it brings me happiness.

8. Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood
I'm not the most religious person, I make mistakes and do not corporate God into my life as much as I should but I would hope to change things for the better. This song gives me the light I need to know there is  a better life after this to call home.

9. Don't forget to remember me- Carrie Underwood
This song breaks my heart everytime I listen to it but this really puts my life next year into words. Graduating and going away for college is going to be a life changing expierience.

10.So small- Carrie Underwood
This is very symbolic to me because I tend to get caught up in the little things or worries of life and forget to look at the overall picture. The simplest things in life that make one happy and feel loved mean more than the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment