Wednesday, October 30, 2013

9 weeks Reflexion

  • *What have you learned about English/Literature over the past 9 weeks?
  • I learned many things these past nine weeks, such as: how to analyze, how to write a better essay and literary terms/devices.

  • *What have you learned about your classmates?
  • I have learned that my classmates and I are very simular on many levels.

  • *What have you learned about life?
  • I can not even begin to desribe all the thing I have learned about life. This class has not only helped me with literature. I have discovered where I want to go with my life as well as who I want to be.

  • Did you enjoy the novel unit (Perks of Being a Wallflower and Looking for Alaska)? Would you recommend I use those two novels next year? What assignments changes would you make (if any)?
  • I enjoyed both books very much. I would recommend those novels for next year. All assignments were great and helpful. I would not change anything.

  • What should I change for next year's class?
  • Not a single thing should be changed. I love learning in this class and I know others will also.

  • What area of the AP Exam do you feel that you need to work on the most?
  • Timed writing is a major factor I need to work on for the AP Exam.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment